Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation with investigative journalist Craig Unger about his new book “BOSS ROVE: Inside Karl Rove's Secret Kingdom of Power." We’ll also discuss the media coverage of the attacks on US embassies in Cario and Benghazi, Libya with Financial Times’ Borzou Daragahi. Who is behind these attacks and why? Join us live at 10 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you
Borzou Daragahi, a Middle East correspondent for Financial Times
Craig Unger, an investigative reporter and Vanity Fair’ contributing editor
New Yorker: What Was Really Behind the Benghazi Attack?