Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation with investigative journalist Craig Unger about his new book “BOSS ROVE: Inside Karl Rove's Secret Kingdom of Power." We’ll also discuss the media coverage of the attacks on US embassies in Cario and Benghazi, Libya with Financial Times’ Borzou Daragahi. Who is behind these attacks and why? Join us live at 10 or send an email to email@example.com. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you
Borzou Daragahi, a Middle East correspondent for Financial Times
Craig Unger, an investigative reporter and Vanity Fair’ contributing editor
New Yorker: What Was Really Behind the Benghazi Attack?