Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, we’ll look at coverage of the clash between corporations and workers, from strikes against Wal-Mart and McDonald’s to the supposed demise of the Twinkie. We’ll also talk about the power grab by Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi and how the New York Times and others got it wrong in reports saying Mursi had backed down. join us live at 10 or post a comment here. It's Your Call, with Matt Martin, and you.
Mike Elk, a labor reporter with In These Times
Jake Blumgart, a reporter-researcher based out of Philadelphia
Adel Iskander, a co-editor of Jadaliyya, and a columnist with Egypt Independent
Philip Reeves, NPR: What Will It Take To Make The Gaza Cease-Fire Hold?
Ron Dicker, Huffington Post: Bangladesh factory Fire Leads to Petition demanding WalMart Changes