Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it's our Friday media roundtable. This week, we'll discuss coverage of the budget and tax standoff between Republicans and President Obama. We’ll ask Decode DC’s Andrea Seabrook and the Huffington Post’s Michael McAuliff: Who’s doing reporting that takes us beyond the official narratives? Mexico has a new President from an old party – the PRI’s Enrique Pena Nieto – we’ll hear from NPR’s Carrie Kahn about the nationwide protests following his inauguration. It's Your Call, with Holly Kernan, and you.
Andrea Seabrook, a former congressional correspondent with the NPR. She produces a podcast and blog called DecodeDC.
Carrie Kahn, NPR's Foreign Correspondent based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Michael McAuliff, the senior congressional correspondent for the Huffington Post.