Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it's our Friday media roundtable. This week, we'll discuss coverage of the budget and tax standoff between Republicans and President Obama. We’ll ask Decode DC’s Andrea Seabrook and the Huffington Post’s Michael McAuliff: Who’s doing reporting that takes us beyond the official narratives? Mexico has a new President from an old party – the PRI’s Enrique Pena Nieto – we’ll hear from NPR’s Carrie Kahn about the nationwide protests following his inauguration. It's Your Call, with Holly Kernan, and you.
Andrea Seabrook, a former congressional correspondent with the NPR. She produces a podcast and blog called DecodeDC.
Carrie Kahn, NPR's Foreign Correspondent based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Michael McAuliff, the senior congressional correspondent for the Huffington Post.