Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we will discuss coverage of the Supreme Court’s gay marriage cases and gay rights. We’ll also talk about North Dakota enacting the most restrict abortion law in the country and the genocide trial of former Guatemalan dictator Jose Efrain Rios Montt. We’ll be joined by Keen News Service’s Lisa Keen, Mother Jones’ Kate Sheppard and independent journalist Gaby Cruz joins us from Guatemala City. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Lisa Keen, chief correspondent for Keen News Agency
Kate Sheppard, staff reporter in Mother Jones' Washington bureau
Gaby Cruz, community radio activist, journalist and broadcaster for Radio Guerrilla in Guatemala
Bay Area Reporter: Justices skeptical of DOMA
Keen News Service: Prop 8 argument: Roller coaster ride over standing and merits
New York Review of Books: Reckoning with Genocide
Mother Jones: Anti-Choice March Madness: The Worst State for Women