Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
This week, we'll discuss media coverage of President Obama’s recent foreign policy speech, which attempted to defend his administration’s policy choices on issues affecting drones and Guantanamo Bay. We will also talk about the increasing internationalization of the Syrian civil war. Syria has reportedly received missiles from Russia. We'll be joined by Harper's Scott Horton, The Nation's Robert Dreyfuss and the Guardian’s Jonathan Steele. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you
Jonathan Steele, roving foreign correspondent with the Guardian
Robert Dreyfuss, contributing editor at The Nation
Scott Horton, contributing editor at Harper's Magazine
The Guardian: Politics Weekly podcast: Syria's 'proxy war' and Australia's election campaign
The Nation: Global War on Terror, R.I.P.
The Guardian: Guantánamo Bay hunger strike worsens