Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable: Election Coverage
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation about media coverage of the presidential election and the machinery of the Democratic Party. How are the media covering President Obama’s record on domestic and foreign policy and what’s to come? We’ll be joined by the Middle East Report’s Chris Toesing, Democracy Now’s Juan Gonzales, and TIME’s Michael Scherer. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join us live at 10 or post your comment here. It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Juan Gonzalez, an award-winning columnist of the New York Daily News and co host of Democry Now!
Michael Scherer, the White House correspondent for TIME
Chris Toensing, editor of Middle East Report
The New York Review of Books: The Politics of Fear
WIRED: 4 More Drones! Robot Attacks Are on Deck for Obama’s Next Term
Daily News: Latinos and other minorities boost President Obama's margin of victory in 2012 election