Most Active Stories
- Stanford researchers find teaching technique that closes achievement gap in schools
- Project-based learning gets kids back on track
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
Radicalizing college campuses
Today on Your Call: How are college campuses becoming radicalized?
On the next Your Call, we’ll talk about how global events are inspiring political action. On March 1st, protesters in support of Occupy Education California will begin a “99 Mile March for Education and Social Justice” to the capitol building in Sacramento. What historical or recent event encouraged you to get politically involved? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Is there a moment that caused you to get involved? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Zachary Aslanian-Williams, UC Berkeley student and organizer with Occupy Cal and Occupy Education
Stephan Georgiou, CCSF student and organizer with Occupy CCSF and Occupy Education
Deanna, UC Davis student who was pepper sprayed by police on November 18th, 2011