Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: How are graphic novelists illuminating politics and history?
On today's Your Call, we'll rebroadcast a conversation we had with graphic novelists. How do images change the art of story telling? What are your favorite graphic novels? What makes them unique? More graphic novels have been published in the last 10 years than in the previous 30. What explains the explosion? What can we learn from graphic journalism? It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Amir, author of graphic novel, Zahra's Paradise
Paul Buhle, founder-editor of the journal Radical America, former professor of history at Brown University, and author of graphic novel, Robin Hood: People’s Outlaw and Forest Hero