Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: How can labor and environmentalists come together?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about how the debate about Keystone XL Pipeline project has brought out divisions between the labor and environmentalists. What are the prospect for good paying Green Jobs? Join us live at 10 or send and email to email@example.com. And what can revive blue-green alliance? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you
Bill Snape, the Senior Counsel with Center for Biological Diversity
Jane McAlevey, a long time organizer in the labor and environmental justice movements. She is the author of Raising Expectations (and Raising Hell): My Decade Fighting for the Labor Movement
Jeffrey Soth, the Assistant Legislative and Political Director for the International Union of Operating Engineers
National Journal: A Line in the (Very Dirty Tar) Sand
The Nation: Unions and Environmentalists: Get It Together!