Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: How can you fight back against corporate cons?
On the next Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David and tax expert, David Cay Johnston about his new book “ The Fine Print: How Big Companies Use "Plain English" to Rob You Blind.” He argues that no other modern country gives corporations the unfettered power found in America to gouge customers, shortchange workers, and erect barriers to fair play. How can ordinary citizens stand up to powerful corporations? Join us live at 10am PST or post a comment here. It’s Your Call, How did corporations gain so much power? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
David Cay Johnston, a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter
Reuters: A gamble down on the boardwalk