Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Today on Your Call: How can you fight back against corporate cons?
On today's Your Call, it's our Friday media roundtable. This week, we'll have a conversation with Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist David Cay Johnston about his latest book, The Fine Print: How Big Companies Use 'Plain English' to Rob You Blind. He notes, "No other modern country gives corporations the unfettered power found in America to gouge customers, shortchange workers, and erect barriers to fair play.” Join the conversation and call in with your questions on Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
David Cay Johnston, columnist for Tax Analysts and the Columbia Journalism Review
Justin Elliot, reporter with ProPublica, covering politics with a focus on money and influence