Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Today on Your Call: How can you fight back against corporate cons?
On today's Your Call, it's our Friday media roundtable. This week, we'll have a conversation with Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist David Cay Johnston about his latest book, The Fine Print: How Big Companies Use 'Plain English' to Rob You Blind. He notes, "No other modern country gives corporations the unfettered power found in America to gouge customers, shortchange workers, and erect barriers to fair play.” Join the conversation and call in with your questions on Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
David Cay Johnston, columnist for Tax Analysts and the Columbia Journalism Review
Justin Elliot, reporter with ProPublica, covering politics with a focus on money and influence