Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: How is the corporate American food system changing?
On today's Your Call, we'll speak with Tracie McMillan, author of The American Way of Eating: Undercover at Walmart, Applebee's, Farm Fields, and the Dinner Table. For nearly a year, she worked, ate, and lived alongside the working poor to examine how Americans eat when price matters. How do you get “good” food on the table? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Why do we eat the way we do? And how can we change it? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan, and You.
Tracie McMillan, author of The American Way of Eating: Undercover at Walmart, Applebee's, Farm Fields, and the Dinner Table