Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Solar and Wind in Germany
Today on Your Call: How did Germany embrace wind and solar energy? Can California follow suit?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about Germany’s plans to invest $270B in renewable energy sources. By 2050, 80 percent of Germany’s energy will come from alternatives. How are they doing it? Join us at 10am pst or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Renewable power generation worldwide is expected to grow by more than 40 percent over the next five years. When will the US follow suit? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you
Patrick McCully, energy expert and executive director of Black Rock Solar
Adam Browning, executive director and co-founder of Vote Solar
Hans Josef Fell, member of the Green Party in the German Parliament
Huffington Post: Is Alternative Energy Worth It?
Solar Novus Today: Snapshot of the US Solar Industry
Foreign Policy: Made in the Shade
Renewableenergyworld: US solar snapshot by Climate Nexus