Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: How do you balance natural and technological ways of living?
On today's Your Call, we’ll speak with Nate Johnson, author of All Natural: A Skeptic's Quest to Discover If the Natural Approach to Diet, Childbirth, Healing, and the Environment Really Keeps Us Healthier and Happier. He says ecological anxiety has polarized us: “Some are drawn to natural solutions and organic lifestyles, while others rally around high-tech development and industrial efficiencies.” Which have you chosen? Have you been able to find a happy medium? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan, and you.
Nathanael Johnson, freelance journalist and author of All Natural: A Skeptic's Quest to Discover If the Natural Approach to Diet, Childbirth, Healing, and the Environment Really Keeps Us Healthier and Happier
Nathanael Johnson will be in conversation with Michael Pollen this Thursday evening at 7pm at Book Passage in the Ferry Building in San Francisco. More details HERE.