Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Today on Your Call: How do you cope with tragedy and loss?
On Today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Marilyn Pittman about her one-woman show, “It’s All the Rage. “Heartbreaking and hilarious” is how her show is subtitled. She shares the story of the day her father shot and killed her mother and then killed himself. How does art help recovery and healing? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. What resources are available for people who have experienced tragedy in their families? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Marilyn Pittman, one of San Francisco's first openly gay comics, co-host of Out in the Bay, a weekly half-hour radio show on KALW
'It's All The Rage' @ The Marsh in San Francisco - runs thru April 15