Most Active Stories
- Technically illegal: How thousands of property owners and renters are breaking the law
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- Your Call: What do students and parents need to know before they take out student loans?
- Women in STEM: Marine Mammal Center combines science with animal welfare
- Listen to the latest Manager's Report
Arts & Culture
Today on Your Call: How do you cope with tragedy and loss?
On Today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Marilyn Pittman about her one-woman show, “It’s All the Rage. “Heartbreaking and hilarious” is how her show is subtitled. She shares the story of the day her father shot and killed her mother and then killed himself. How does art help recovery and healing? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. What resources are available for people who have experienced tragedy in their families? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Marilyn Pittman, one of San Francisco's first openly gay comics, co-host of Out in the Bay, a weekly half-hour radio show on KALW
'It's All The Rage' @ The Marsh in San Francisco - runs thru April 15