Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: How do you rate President Obama’s record so far?
On the next Your Call, with the election cycle well under way, we'll have a debate about President Obama’s record on healthcare, the environment, and US foreign policy. We'll be joined by Joshua Frank, co-editor of Hopeless: Barack Obama and the Politics of Illusion, and Faiz Shakir, vice president of the Center for American Progress. How do you assess President Obama's record thus far? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you supported President Obama in 2008, how do you view him now? It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and You.
Joshua Frank, environmental journalist, co-editor of Hopeless: Barack Obama and the Politics of Illusion
Joshua Frank and Jeffrey St. Clair, co-editors of Hopeless, will speak at the Anarchist Book Fair in San Francisco on Saturday at 10:30am - SF County Fair Building (Hall of Flowers), Golden Gate Park