Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: How does climate change impact economic growth?
On the next Your Call, we'll have a conversation about the climate change conference in Durban, South Africa. Two years ago at the UN talks in Copenhagen, an attempt to secure a global treaty and cut greenhouse gas emissions ended in failure. What is the outcome of the latest negotiations in Durban? Join us live at 10 or send an email email@example.com. How is climate change affecting economies around the globe? It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Richard Howarth, Rosenwald Professor of Environmental Studies at Dartmouth College and the Editor-in-Chief of Ecological Economics.
Andrew Light, Ph.D., is a Senior Fellow at American Progress specializing in international climate and science policy, and a professor at George Mason University where he is director of the Center for Global Ethics.