Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: How has the 2012 election changed the state and the country?
On today's Your Call, it’s our post-election roundup! It's the day after Election Day, we’ll speak with Brian Leubitz of Calitics and Andrea Seabrook, former NPR reporter. What races and propositions were you watching closely and how did they do? Join us at 10am Pacific or post a comment here. What do the results tell us about where we are today and what’s in store for the next four years? It’s Your Call with Holly Kernan, and you.
Andrea Seabrook, former NPR reporter, now the host of DecodeDC
Brian Leubitz, blogger and founder of Calitics.com
Ballotpedia: California 2012 Propositions