Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: How is the marijuana industry working in California?
On today's Your Call, we’ll talk about the laws and economics governing the sale of marijuana and the recent federal crackdowns on farms and dispensaries. Medical marijuana, a $14 billion industry, is a driving force in California’s economy. How should it be regulated? What do you think of the crackdowns? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. What’s your experience with the marijuana industry and what’s in store for its future? It’s Your Call with Holly Kernan, and you.
Marc Shaffer, director of National Geographic documentary, “Marijuana Gold Rush”
Joe Elford, staff attorney with Americans for Safe Access
Richard Lee, founder of Oaksterdam University