Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Safe drinking water
Today on Your Call: How safe is your drinking water?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about what’s in our water. In Tulare County, one of the poorest counties in California, the State Water Resources Control Board found that 75% of the wells tested contained at least one contaminant over the legal limit. Do you know what’s in your drinking water? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. What chemicals should we be most concerned about? Are filters necessary? And how do they work? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and You.
Andria Ventura, program manager at Clean Water Action
Horacio Amezquita, clean water advocate for San Jerardo Housing Cooperative in Salinas
California Department of Public Health: Drinking Water Program