Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Today on Your Call: How Should Progressives Influence the Conversation About the Economy?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Anat Shenker-Osorio about her new book, Don’t Buy It: The Trouble with talking nonsense about the economy. She argues that the financial crisis was the progressives’ big chance to change the conversation but it did not happen, Why not? Join us live at 10 or send an email to email@example.com. Where should the conversation about the economy go from here? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar and you.
Anat Shenker-Osorio, a strategic communications consultant based in Oakland