Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Today on Your Call: How Should Progressives Influence the Conversation About the Economy?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Anat Shenker-Osorio about her new book, Don’t Buy It: The Trouble with talking nonsense about the economy. She argues that the financial crisis was the progressives’ big chance to change the conversation but it did not happen, Why not? Join us live at 10 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where should the conversation about the economy go from here? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar and you.
Anat Shenker-Osorio, a strategic communications consultant based in Oakland