Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: How Should Progressives Influence the Conversation About the Economy?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Anat Shenker-Osorio about her new book, Don’t Buy It: The Trouble with talking nonsense about the economy. She argues that the financial crisis was the progressives’ big chance to change the conversation but it did not happen, Why not? Join us live at 10 or send an email to email@example.com. Where should the conversation about the economy go from here? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar and you.
Anat Shenker-Osorio, a strategic communications consultant based in Oakland