Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Today on Your Call: How should we talk about the growing divide created by the tech boom?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the widening social and economic disparities in San Francisco. Soaring home prices coupled with a rise in evictions and high rents has created tension between the city’s residents and its tech community. How do we start a dialogue about the changes we’re seeing? And how should we create livable cities for all? Join the conversation on Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Gabriel Metcalf, executive director of SPUR
Tim Redmond, founder of 48hills, a progressive online daily newspaper
48hills, an online publication
The Atlantic City: The San Francisco Exodus