Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
On today's Your Call, we’ll begin a week-long series about digital communication devices and way they influence our health and private and public space. Cell phones and computers have revolutionized how we communicate, but how do they really work? What do you want to know about the invisible web that connects us and the possible side effects? Join the conversation on the next your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Lloyd Morgan, senior science fellow at Environmental Health Trust
Dr. Devra Davis, renowned epidemiologist and toxicologist and an expert in environmental health
Dr. Louis Slesin, editor and publisher of Microwave News
Guardian: Wi-Fi: are there any health risks?
Scientific American: Radiation from Cell Phones and Other Electronic Devices [Graphic]