Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Today on Your Call: How will the new chief, Janet Yellen, change the Federal Reserve?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about Federal Reserve’s monetary and economic policies. Janet Yellen says full employment is one her priorities because US employment market is "far from complete." So how does her policies differ from his predecessor, Ben Bernanke? What does Fed do? And will it change under Janet Yellen? Join the conversation and call in with your questions on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Tim Canova, professor of Law and Public Finance at the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center in Florida
David Cay Johnston, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter and a best selling author
Tim Canova: Chapman Business Report: Federal Reserve Reform
Reuters: Federal Reserve: The Great Debate