Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Today on Your Call: JFK assassination: 50 years later
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media Roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss the coverage of the
50th anniversary of President Kennedy’s assassination. We will also talk about the coverage of the National Security Agency. This week, the administration released hundreds of pages of newly declassified documents related to NSA surveillance. We’ll be joined by Open America Project’s David Talbot and investigative journalist Tim Shorrock. Join the conversation and call in with your question on the next Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
David Talbot, founding editor of Salon.com and the author of the New York Times bestseller “Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years”
Tim Shorrock, investigative journalist and the author of "Spies for Hire: The Secret World of Outsourced Intelligence
Tim Shorrock: November 22, 1963 – The View from Tokyo