Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: Media Coverage of Climate Change
On today's Your Call, it's our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll talk about the big environmental stories of 2013. According to The Daily Climate, Coverage of climate change issues jumped by 30% in 2013. What environmental stories got the most converge and what slipped by without media attention. We’ll be joined by InsideClimate News’ David Sassoon, the Nation's Mark Hertsgaard and Global Post’s Solana Pyne. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join the conversation and call-in with your questions on your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Solana Pyne, senior video producer with GlobalPost
David Sassoon, founder and publisher of the news nonprofit, InsideClimate News
Mark Hertsgaard, environment correspondent for The Nation
Global Post: Calamity Calling
InsideClimate News: Climate Change Coverage Soars in 2013, Spurred by Energy, Weather