Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Today on Your Call: media ownership and US-Russia relations
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week we’ll discuss media coverage of Amazon's CEO, Jeff Bezos buying the Washington Post. He is not the first billionaire adding media outfits to his portfolio. What does the trend mean for the future of journalism? We’ll also talk about US Russia relations after Edward Snowden was granted asylum. We’ll be joined by the Seattle Times’ Jay Greene, the Nations’ John Nichols and Christian Science Monitor’s Fred Weir. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Jay Greene, the Seattle Times business reporter
John Nichols, the Washington correspondent for The Nation
Fred Weir, Moscow correspondent for the Christian Science Monitor
Christian Science Monitor: Could LGBT issues be the bigger takeaway from Obama's snub of Putin?