Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Today on Your Call: Media Roundtable with Andrea Seabrook & Michael Massing
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week we’ll have a conversation with Andrea Seabrook, former Capital Hill reporter for NPR. She says reporters need to stop coddling lawmakers, stop buying their red team, blue team narrative and ask harder questions of them. We’ll also talk about campaign coverage with the New York Review of Books Michael Massing. Where did you the best reporting this week? Join us live at 10 PDT or send an leave a comment here. It’s Your Call, with Matt Martin and you.
Andrea Seabrook, a former Congressional Correspondent for NPR and founder of media project DecodeDC
Michael Massing, a frequent contributor to The New York Review of Books and Columbia Journalism Review
New York Review of Books: What Do Swing-State Voters Think? Why We Don’t Know
CJR: Embed moderator
The Atlantic: The New Price of American Politics