Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a hands-on approach to STEM education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Today on Your Call: NSA ruling and the case of the Indian Diplomat
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss a federal judge’s ruling that the NSA’s data mining of US citizens’ phone records is unconstitutional. We’ll also talk about the row between India and the US over the arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York City. We’ll be joined by the Guardian’s Dan Roberts, First Post’s Sandip Roy, and Trevor Timm of the Freedom of Press Foundation. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Sandip Roy, culture editor for Firstpost.com
Dan Roberts, Guardian's Washington Bureau chief
Trevor Timm, co-founder and executive director of Freedom of the Press Foundation
Huffington Post: '60 Minutes' Trashed For NSA Piece