Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Today on Your Call: NSA ruling and the case of the Indian Diplomat
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss a federal judge’s ruling that the NSA’s data mining of US citizens’ phone records is unconstitutional. We’ll also talk about the row between India and the US over the arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York City. We’ll be joined by the Guardian’s Dan Roberts, First Post’s Sandip Roy, and Trevor Timm of the Freedom of Press Foundation. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Sandip Roy, culture editor for Firstpost.com
Dan Roberts, Guardian's Washington Bureau chief
Trevor Timm, co-founder and executive director of Freedom of the Press Foundation
Huffington Post: '60 Minutes' Trashed For NSA Piece