Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
Today on Your Call: The State of Public Higher Education in California
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a special two-hour live broadcast of Your Call from the City College of San Francisco. We’ll talk about the state of higher education – in the first hour, exploring the role public universities play in California ’s economy, and in the second hour focusing on the crisis at CCSF. Join the conversation in person at the Diego Rivera Theater on the CCSF campus, or tune in Monday at 10 am here on KALW, San Francisco.
Daniel Newell, Job Development & Marketing Specialist San Jose State University Career Center
Alex Hochman, assistant director of career services at the University of San Francisco
William Walker, CCSF Student Trustee
Nanette Asimov, education reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle
Karen Saginor, Academic Senate leader
Leading California's Economy: The Impact of the California State