Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Today on Your Call: Super PACs and lobbyists
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we discuss the coverage of the massive amount of money the super packs are pouring into this year's political campaigns. Super PACs raised more than $140 million last year. We will also talk about the investigation into lobbying money-flooding Washington. We will be joined by the Nation’s Lee Fang and the Huffington Post’s Paul Blumenthal. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Paul Blumenthal, reporter with the Huffington Post covering money in politics
Lee Fang, reporting fellow with The Investigative Fund at The Nation Institute and the author of The Machine: A Field Guide to the Resurgent Right
The Nation: Where Have All the Lobbyists Gone?