Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: Is there a right way to use domestic drones?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the proliferation of domestic drones. According to the Federal Aviation Association, by 2033, there will be about 30,000 drones flying in the US. Who’s making these drones, who’s buying them, and how influential is the drone industry lobby? Join us at 10 or post your comment here. What are the legal and privacy issues associated with domestic drones? What do you want to know about domestic drones? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
George Schulz, an award winning homeland security reporter for the Center for Investigative Reporting
Jennifer Lynch, a staff attorney with the Electronic Frontier
Jay Stanley, a senior policy analyst with the American Civil Liberties Union
Electronic Frontier Foundation: US Drone Track: Interactive Map Facilitates Real-Time Monitoring