Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: Is There A Right Way To Use Military Drones?
The Obama Administration’s expanded use of drones in countries like Pakistan,Yemen, and Somalia has drawn international criticism – but it’s also more popular with Americans than other ways of waging war. What are the legal, moral, and strategic implications of using drones to kill your enemies? Is it time to change the drone assassination program?Or end it? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan, and you.
Alice Ross , a reporter at UK based The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
Naureen Shah,a lecturer in law at Columbia Law School and the associate director of the school's Counterterrorism and Human Rights Project
John Feffer, co-director of Foreign Policy In Focus at the Institute for Policy Studies
US Today: President Obama's dangerous drone
Columbia University: The Civilian Impact of Drone Strikes:Unexamined Costs, Unanswered Questions
Mother Jones: Reining in the Drone War