Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: US economy and political divisions in Egypt
On the next Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we'll discuss the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and President Obama's major speech on the future of US economy. We will also discuss the fragile political situation in Egypt. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Kevin Hall and Huffington Post’s Mark Gongloff and independent journalist Ahmad Shokr joins us from Cairo. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Angie Coiro and you.
Mark Gongloff , chief financial writer at The Huffington Post
Kevin Hall, national economics correspondent for McClatchy Newspapers, based in Washington, D.C.
Ahmad Shokr, independent journalist living in Cairo
NY Times: Generals as Democrats in Egypt