Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: War in Syria and chemical spill in West Virginia
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss media coverage of the disastrous chemical spill and water contamination in West Virginia. We’ll also discuss President Obama’s plans to reform the NSA spying program and the worsening situation in Syria. We’ll be joined by the Financial Times’ Borzou Daragahi, McClatchy’s Mark Seibel and Corporate Crime Reporter’s Russel Mokhiber. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join the conversation on the Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mark Seibel, Chief of Correspondents for the McClatchy Newspapers
Russell Mokhiber, editor of the Corporate Crime Reporter
Borzou Daragahi, Middle East correspondent for the Financial Times based in Cairo
Corporate Crime Reporter: West Virginia False Claims Bill Under Attack
The Daily Star: Palestinians die from hunger, medical shortages in Yarmouk