Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: What’s in store for the future of water conservation in California?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about water issues facing California. The recent rain has brought the total rainfall for the year to 4.64 inches. This is less than half the historical average. So what should we do to conserve water? Join us live at 10 or send an email to email@example.com. Are we conserving enough water? How safe is our water? And what water issues concern you the most? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you
Thomas Harter, Robert M. Hagan chair of Water Management and Policy at the Department of Land, Air, and Water Resources at UC Davis
Adam Scow, California campaign director for Food & Water Watch
Peter Fimrite, SF Chronicle: Nitrates in California's water, study finds
Adam Scow, Food & Water Watch: Don't delay water bond; repeal it
UC Groundwater Cooperative Extension Program: Ground water
Matt Weiser, Sacramento Bee: Farmers gain ground in California water wars as bill passes House
Joshua Emerson Smith, Sacramento Bee: More than 50 dead cows found buried in manure piles at Merced County dairy