Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
On today's Your Call, we’ll wrap up our week-long series on the digital world, by focusing on solutions. If you’re concerned about the health effects of your cell phone or computer, what can you do to protect yourself? What habits can you change to avoid tech addiction? What can schools, workplaces, and governments do to educate and facilitate healthy habits around digital devices and networks? Join the conversation on the next Your Call with Rose Aguilar and You.
Joel Moskowitz, director and principal investigator with The Center for Family and Community Health
Levi Felix, founder The Digital Detox and director of Camp Grounded
UC Berkeley Center for Family and Community Health: News Releases