Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
On today's Your Call, we’ll wrap up our week-long series on the digital world, by focusing on solutions. If you’re concerned about the health effects of your cell phone or computer, what can you do to protect yourself? What habits can you change to avoid tech addiction? What can schools, workplaces, and governments do to educate and facilitate healthy habits around digital devices and networks? Join the conversation on the next Your Call with Rose Aguilar and You.
Joel Moskowitz, director and principal investigator with The Center for Family and Community Health
Levi Felix, founder The Digital Detox and director of Camp Grounded
UC Berkeley Center for Family and Community Health: News Releases