Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: What are the challenges of providing humanitarian aid?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Sophie Delaunay, executive director of Doctors without Borders, a 40-year-old organization that provides humanitarian assistance in more than 60 countries to people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect and catastrophe. What are the politics of humanitarian aid? Join us at 10am PT or post a comment here. What role should humanitarian organizations play during armed conflicts? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Sophie Delaunay, Executive Director of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in the United States