Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Today on Your Call: What are local solutions to help homeowners threatened with foreclosures?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with the Gail McLaughlin, the Mayor of Richmond about the city’s foreclosures problems and solutions. Richmond could become the nation's first city to use eminent domain to bail out distressed homeowner. What is the state of foreclosures today? What resources are available to homeowners facing foreclosures? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Ben Hallman, senior financial writer at The Huffington Post
Gayle McLaughlin, Mayor of Richmond, California
Huffington Post: Spiking Home Prices Are Actually A Cause For Concern
Contra Costa Times: Richmond coalition embarks on campaign to seize underwater mortgages from banks