Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Today on Your Call: What are local solutions to help homeowners threatened with foreclosures?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with the Gail McLaughlin, the Mayor of Richmond about the city’s foreclosures problems and solutions. Richmond could become the nation's first city to use eminent domain to bail out distressed homeowner. What is the state of foreclosures today? What resources are available to homeowners facing foreclosures? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Ben Hallman, senior financial writer at The Huffington Post
Gayle McLaughlin, Mayor of Richmond, California
Huffington Post: Spiking Home Prices Are Actually A Cause For Concern
Contra Costa Times: Richmond coalition embarks on campaign to seize underwater mortgages from banks