Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Today on Your Call: What are local solutions to help homeowners threatened with foreclosures?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with the Gail McLaughlin, the Mayor of Richmond about the city’s foreclosures problems and solutions. Richmond could become the nation's first city to use eminent domain to bail out distressed homeowner. What is the state of foreclosures today? What resources are available to homeowners facing foreclosures? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Ben Hallman, senior financial writer at The Huffington Post
Gayle McLaughlin, Mayor of Richmond, California
Huffington Post: Spiking Home Prices Are Actually A Cause For Concern
Contra Costa Times: Richmond coalition embarks on campaign to seize underwater mortgages from banks