Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Today on Your Call: What are the merits of alternative medicine?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about alternative health care-- how and why people are seeking out treatments like acupuncture, massage, herbs, and chiropractics. As the controversy over President Obama's federal health care plan continues in Washington, are you looking more to alternative/non-western medicine for effective and affordable care? Does your insurance cover it? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. What kinds of treatments have worked for your health and your budget? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and You.
Dr. Gabriella Heinsheimer, holistic physician and co-founder of the Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic
Dr. Dawn Motyka, physician, licensed acupuncturist, and host of the health-related radio program Ask Dr. Dawn
The Prospector: Healing the body through alternative medicine and therapies
PBS News Hour: Health Reform's Fate: How the Supreme Court Will Decide