Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Today on Your Call: What are the merits of alternative medicine?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about alternative health care-- how and why people are seeking out treatments like acupuncture, massage, herbs, and chiropractics. As the controversy over President Obama's federal health care plan continues in Washington, are you looking more to alternative/non-western medicine for effective and affordable care? Does your insurance cover it? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. What kinds of treatments have worked for your health and your budget? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and You.
Dr. Gabriella Heinsheimer, holistic physician and co-founder of the Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic
Dr. Dawn Motyka, physician, licensed acupuncturist, and host of the health-related radio program Ask Dr. Dawn
The Prospector: Healing the body through alternative medicine and therapies
PBS News Hour: Health Reform's Fate: How the Supreme Court Will Decide