Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today On Your Call: What are the realities of walking while black or brown in the US ?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about why people of color are automatically suspect in our society. The killing of Trayvon Martin has sparked a much needed conversation about these issues. What conversations are you having and hearing? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. How has this affected your interactions and encounters? And where should this conversation go from here? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.Guests:
Nubia Bowe, a high school graduate and a current Ella Baker Center for Human Rights Heal The Streets Leadership Fellow
Unity Lewis, a hip hop artist, painter and also a participant in out Question Bridge project.
Chris Johson, a local artist who co-created the Question Bridge: Black Males exhibit now showing at the Oakland Museum.