Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Today On Your Call: What are the realities of walking while black or brown in the US ?
Guests: Chris Johson, co-creator the Question Bridge: Black Males exhibit now showing at the Oakland Museum, and professor of photography at the California College of the Arts
Nubia Bowe, high school graduate and Heal The Streets leadership fellow at the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
Unity Lewis, hip hop artist, painter, participant in the Question Bridge project
Question Bridge: Black Males - showing at the Oakland Museum through July 8
Toure, Time: How to talk to young black boys about Trayvon Martin