Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Arts & Culture
Today on Your Call: What are you doing for fun this summer that’s free or low cost?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about free events, museums, nature walks, and hikes. What about free and low cost staycations where you take off a leave days, and enjoy your area. What are your recommendations? We’ll be joined by SFKids.org, FunCheapSF, and the Nature Institute. Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where do you go to find free activities? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Johnny Hayes, the founder of funcheapsf.com, a listing of fun but affordable things to do in the San Francisco Bay Area.
David Loeb, the Executive Director & Publisher of The Bay Nature Institute
Robin Dutton-Cookston, the calendar editor at SFkids.org
SF Kids: kid-friendly events in the Bay Area
National Steinbeck Center Steinbeck: currently showing an exhibit of art inspired by banned books and other challenged art