Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Arts & Culture
Today on Your Call: What are you doing for fun this summer that’s free or low cost?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about free events, museums, nature walks, and hikes. What about free and low cost staycations where you take off a leave days, and enjoy your area. What are your recommendations? We’ll be joined by SFKids.org, FunCheapSF, and the Nature Institute. Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. Where do you go to find free activities? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Johnny Hayes, the founder of funcheapsf.com, a listing of fun but affordable things to do in the San Francisco Bay Area.
David Loeb, the Executive Director & Publisher of The Bay Nature Institute
Robin Dutton-Cookston, the calendar editor at SFkids.org
SF Kids: kid-friendly events in the Bay Area
National Steinbeck Center Steinbeck: currently showing an exhibit of art inspired by banned books and other challenged art