Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: What are your hopes for California?
On today's Your Call, we’ll respond to Governor Jerry Brown’s State of the State speech. We'll open the lines to talk about Brown's agenda around the new state budget, high speed rail, drought and the state’s water supply, the Covered California health care exchange, Common Core curriculum, unemployment levels, and more. What do you think about Governor Brown’s performance as governor so far? Join the conversation on the next Your Call with Rose Aguilar and You.
Brian Leubitz, publisher and editor at Calitics.com
Dan Walters, long-time political reporter and columnist at the Sacramento Bee
Samuel Kang, general counsel with the Greenlining Institute
The Greenlining Institute: What You May have Missed from Today’s Budget Headlines; Governor’s Budget Charges Ahead!
Sacramento Bee: Dan Walters: Brown wants to avoid past errors in state budgeting
Sacramento Bee: California drought will test Jerry Brown