Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: What do we need to know now about Affordable Care Act?
On today's Your Call, we’ll discuss the Open enrollment for the state and federal health insurance exchanges mandated by the Affordable Care Act. It begins on October 1st, so if you’ll be looking for coverage through these exchanges, what questions and concerns do you have? Who is going to be affected by the healt care reform? Join the conversation and call in with your questions on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Betsy Imholz, special projects director at the nonprofit Consumers Union
Trudy Lieberman, contributing editor to the Columbia Journalism Review where she critiques press coverage of health care
Miami Herald: Health-law launch faces glitches
Health Reform: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation