Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: What do we need to know now about Affordable Care Act?
On today's Your Call, we’ll discuss the Open enrollment for the state and federal health insurance exchanges mandated by the Affordable Care Act. It begins on October 1st, so if you’ll be looking for coverage through these exchanges, what questions and concerns do you have? Who is going to be affected by the healt care reform? Join the conversation and call in with your questions on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Betsy Imholz, special projects director at the nonprofit Consumers Union
Trudy Lieberman, contributing editor to the Columbia Journalism Review where she critiques press coverage of health care
Miami Herald: Health-law launch faces glitches
Health Reform: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation