Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Cops & Courts
Today on Your Call: What do you make of this week's Supreme Court decisions?
This has been a historic week for the Supreme Court: Rulings on affirmative action, voting rights, employee protection ... and today, same sex marriage. What do these decisions tell us about the current Court and where we're headed as a society? Where is the court following public opinion? What do its decisions tell us about who has clout in our legal system -- and who's gaining power? What do you think about the latest decisions and what questions do you have about them? It's Your Call, with Holly Kernan
Kate Kendell, National Center for Lesbian Rights
Brentin Mock, Colorlines.com's Reporting Fellow on Voting Rights
NCLR's FAQ on same-sex marriage