Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: What do you want to know about Chevron?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the massive Chevron oil refinery fire in Richmond , which sent smoke clouds over large portions of the Bay Area. Over 900 residents went to the hospital complaining of respiratory problems and eye irritation. How are communities reacting? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com? Do live close an oil refinery? What do we need to know about the history of Chevron and how it operates today? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Antonia Juhasz, an energy analyst and the author of "The Tyranny of Oil: The World's Most Powerful Industry -- and What We Must Do to Stop It."
Tania Pulido, an activist and a Richmond resident. She has been involved in issues impacting the health of her community, including a campaign against the local Chevron oil refinery.
David Baker, covers energy issues for San Francisco Chronicle