Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: What do you want to know about the Gates Foundation?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about how Gates is influencing the ongoing debate about education reform. Since 2006, it has spent 472-million dollars to remake U.S. higher education, and poured billions of dollars into K-12 related initiatives. What are they trying to do with education reform globally and domestically? Join the conversation and call in with your questions on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Jennifer Ruark, Deputy Managing Editor at The Chronicle of Higher Education
Charles Piller, investigative reporter with Sacramento Bee
Anthony Cody, educator and writer and the co- founder of Network for public education
Anthony Cody: Living in Dialogue - Education Week Teacher
The Chronicle of Higher Education: The Gates Effect