Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Today on Your Call: What Does A Comprehensive Immigration Policy Look Like?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about renewed calls for a Comprehensive immigration policy. What’s possible for immigration reform now? Both Republicans and Democrats talk about a “path to citizenship." Join us live tat 10 or leave your comment here. What kind of bill do you think would create a more just economy and society? And who can make it happen? It’s your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Anoop Prasad, an immigration staff attorney at the Asian Law Caucus
Clarissa Martínez De Castro, the Director of Immigration and National Campaigns at the National Council of La Raza, the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States.
Wei Lee, a member of ASPIRE, Asian Students Promoting Immigrant Rights through Education.