Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Today on Your Call: What does this election mean for small businesses?
On Today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the future of small business sector. According to small business association firms with fewer than 500 employees provide jobs for over half of the nation's workforce. How do the close ties of both major parties to big business shape their approach to small business? Join us live at 10am PST or post a comment here. If you are a small business owner, what policies do you support? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Jere Glover, the Executive Director Small Business Technology Council
Lloyd Chapman, the executive director of American Small Business League
Tracy Everwine, the Project Director at Urban Solutions
Brooking Institute: The State of American Small Business
Huffington Post: Boosting the Small Business Administration Budget Will Cut Deficit